Grant Writing Seminar-Workshop – Dave Dawson, PhD
- The Office of Extramural Research (OER), NIH, hosts a website that assists new and early stage investigators. The site describes current policies, data related to the influx of new investigators, resources that new investigators can use to understand and work with the NIH, and hints useful in constructing a first application for NIH support.
- HHMI/Burroughs Wellcome Fund: A Practical Guide to Scientific Management for Postdocs and New Faculty. See, particularly, the Chapter on Mentoring
- The Community of Scientists (COS) offers searchable databases of funding opportunities to help researchers identify potential support for their work and collaborators or consultants.
- The Arkansas INBRE offers the following resources for developing grant writing strategies: http://brin.uams.edu/Grant_Writing_Workshop_handouts.asp
- Genome Editing Training (offered by Delaware INBRE): 15CANC4 Precision in Practice Brochure
- Early Career Reviewer Program at NIH: NIH Early Career Reviewer; NIH web link
- NIH Videos to assist with grant applications:
What Happens to Your NIH Grant Application
Top 10 Peer Review Q&As for NIH Applicants